Gwen Hammond's Upper Echelon

I am Gwen Hammond, scarf designer, CEO, and founder of the Chatillon-sur-Glane Leisure Group. If you'd like a full colour catalogue of my fashions, please send an email.

Monday, June 12, 2006

US vs. THEM: Why WE Will Always Win

Scientists have recently made a breakthrough discovery with regards to genetics that, frankly, not only adds weight to my argument of millionaire Superiority - it proves it.

Genetic factors are directly responsible for one's ability to climb the rungs of the social ladder. I can't tell you how many times I've discussed this at my poolside with my employees, often facing opposition. I always stuck to my guns. And, I'm sorry, but I have to laugh now because, I told you so. Not only is there empirical evidence to support my argument, but it proves that my propensity for rightness is due to my advantageous genetic composition.

The ability to create thousands of jobs in China while making billions of dollars in the process is not something that just anyone can do. The real power rests in the sacred genetic makeup of a select few individuals on this planet, and I am proud to be one of them.

http://news.netdoctor.co.uk/news_detail.php?id=17134569&date=06/06/2006


Gwen Hammond
NAAWP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home