Gwen Hammond's Upper Echelon

I am Gwen Hammond, scarf designer, CEO, and founder of the Chatillon-sur-Glane Leisure Group. If you'd like a full colour catalogue of my fashions, please send an email.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

PICTURE PERFECT


Seven months after Halloween, radical liberals are finding new ways of spending their time constructively, challenging the governmental superstructure by terrorizing city streets, dressed up as dead people. Good job, guys and gals. Way to stick it to the man!

Young liberals, thank you for reinforcing my faith in myself. Backing up your words with REAL actions is what I like to see. Stunts such as these give me faith that one day millionaires, like myself, will be able to exercise absolute power over people like you. Zombies are not going to get Bush out of office nor rescue your precious Federal Perkins Loans from falling into complete obsolescence next year. Oh wait, that's right. You don't care.

Before I go: "The hardest thing to bear in poverty is that it makes men ridiculous." --Juvenal (Satire III)

Have a lovely day,

Gwen Hammond
NAAWP - Women's Auxiliary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home