Gwen Hammond's Upper Echelon

I am Gwen Hammond, scarf designer, CEO, and founder of the Chatillon-sur-Glane Leisure Group. If you'd like a full colour catalogue of my fashions, please send an email.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Baby, I'm going to leave you



Ah, the summer is now upon us. In a few short days, I will be making my way back to Marseilles for one month, maybe two. This is, by far, one of most exciting times of the year for me. I've recently purchased a yacht and this journey will be its first maiden voyage. I've named it the Gordon Lightfoot, but my current beau thinks ill of my wit. So, Jim, if you're reading this, let's not forget that If it weren't for Roger's untimely death, none of this would be possible for you, would it? Take care to not bite the hand that feeds you, honey. Especially when that hand is as manicured as mine.

Roger, if you're listening: thank you, honey.

If anyone is interested in jumping aboard, do let me know. Depending upon your median income, we might be able to work something out.

Cheers!

Gwen Hammond
CGLG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home