Gwen Hammond's Upper Echelon

I am Gwen Hammond, scarf designer, CEO, and founder of the Chatillon-sur-Glane Leisure Group. If you'd like a full colour catalogue of my fashions, please send an email.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Severenzism" (n.) The abdication of one's mind, as evidenced by Dr. Severenz

Dr. Severenz, the foolhardy liberal is at it again. Caught up in undefined and ridiculous arguements, he has now taken his 'disciples' and his agenda to the street. Suits him well. I always thought that he belonged there.

Saturday witnessed a Dr. Severenz-inspired orgy of naked bike-riders, some with painted bodies, others whose faces were masked with bandanas, people in ninja suits (!?!) and, naturally and in keeping with the fundamentals of Severenzism, folks dressed up as turtles. Mmm, yes. Looks like you have real upper-crust darlings on your side, Dr. Severenz. I have yet to witness the strength of their words yield as much as their costumes.

Dr. Severenz, I am having trouble deciding whether reality has served you with an eviction notice or if you have abandoned it in a breech of contract. Enlighten me, please.

Gwen Hammond
NAAWP

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Gwen Hammond said…

    Phil, I've just looked at your site.

    Richard is fine. Some young criminal was trying to steal the glory of his name and the press was having a field day with it. Bastards.

    I am touched, that the NBHE has nominated me for the 2007 HUBRIS AWARD. Really, I am. Must I wait so long to receive it? It would look perfect on my mantle, alongside my Penis Bird collection.

    If there is anything I can do (and I mean ANYTHING) to expedite this proccess, do let me know!

    Gwen Hammond
    NAAWP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home